And the painting begins

Started painting bits and pieces this week, I was supposed to paint the chassis this weekend though but thanks to the neighbours to the south of Canada and their desire to have Thanksgiving 8 weeks after the true and proper thanksgiving day my paint was delayed and won't be in till monday or tuesday. So I have been stuck doing more final welding, priming and painting of various small parts, actually I've been able to get almost all the suspension completely painted, hubs, sway bar arms, etc, I'm going to be in really good shape when I finally get the chassis painted, its going to be a installation frenzy of parts being installed.

I know I'm probably going to field this question, so I'll answer it now........why am I regular painting all my components rather than powdercoating everything? My main reason is because nothing has been real world tested yet, it works and fits great when its sitting in the shop rolling around.......what's going to happen at 200+kph, I don't know, so if after testing I notice some failure of components requiring a new part or modification of the existing parts, which would suck if I had dumped a few hundred dollars getting everything powdercoated. So I'm just using regular paint for a year or so of testing and during the first or second winter I'll disassemble and send parts out for powdercoating.