Small update

I know its been a week since my last posting, there has been a little progress, also I brought in the first body piece for test fitting and modifications. This week I have mounted the transmission bracket for the cables, I still have some work to do to this piece, it seems the angle of the lateral cable to the transmission lever is out a little bit so that I can't properly engage reverse gear, also I think that I need to add a bracket to hold the cable in place, they seem to come out too easy.

Progress has been made with other small pieces on the car, I have welded in the meth pump support bracket, nitrous solenoid bracket and engine coolant overflow tank. Tomorrow I have a new front trunk tray (for the lack of a better term, basically its going to be a larger lower trunk area where the spare tire usually goes) I made it larger so that I can fit a battery and the nitrous tank, also I have a battery bracket and meth tank brackets that will mount to the car.

In one of the pictures you will see the trimmed piece of a GT fastback that will ultimately be glassed onto the original notchback. The funny thing is that I was looking at the intercooler/support bar/notchback and had the idea that I could install a curved window that could still keep the notchy look but still have the room for the intercooler.......think about the late 80's mustang coupe rear window, but then the more I thought about it the more I didn't like the idea.