Front Suspension update 2

Some more updates for the front suspension, I continued work on the upper control arm by completing the first of the links to the cross arm, I have included a custom polyurethane bushing with the racing style cross arm. It would have been easier to use a standard metal bushing setup, but I wanted a poly bushing to aid in a slightly better on road ride quality, this setup has been a big pain in my ass since everything has been custom and locating somewhat difficult parts. I might have gone a little big with the clevis and rod ends for the upper control arms, I went with 3/4", but hindsight says I probably would have been fine with 5/8", too late to change just gotta make things work now. Still waiting on a few pieces, mainly the front and rear sway bars and the weld in rod bungs for the upper control arms, although I did get some lower ball joints and thanks to my friend Alex I have a set of hubs for the front suspension setup.